Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. I spent time helping my son pour a new patio at his new home and a lot of time working in the yard and garden. Found myself wishing I had done a better job with sunscreen!
CORONAVIRUS STATS
Nationally, the CDC reports 1,480,349 cases with 89,407 fatalities.Utah: 7,384 cases; 595 hospitalizations; 80 deaths.
Utah County: 1,580 cases; 88 hospitalizations; 11 deaths.
NEWS YOU CAN USE
- For financial and other forms of support, citizens can call 2-1-1 and talk to the United Way. They have financial, material, and emotional support options for those in need.
- There is a website that will calculate how long your toilet paper supply will last so you can plan your purchases accordingly. You can find that website at https://howmuchtoiletpaper.com/
- According to a report by WalletHub, Utah’s population is the least vulnerable to COVID-19 of any state in the United States. They determined this using three categories: "Medical Vulnerability, Housing Vulnerability, and Financial Vulnerability."
PROVO SOCIAL MEDIA
THE MAYOR'S DAY
Today, Mayor Kaufusi:- Met with Fire Chief Miguel
- Had a meeting with department directors team on moving to "yellow" after the governor's announcement
- Met virtually with the county health department and county leaders on covid-19.
- Participated in a ULCT (Utah Leagues of Cities and Towns) Board of Directors meeting
- Met with staff and her executive team
- Participated in a ULCT Town Hall
- Had a meeting on transportation
FUN STUFF
I got a lot of good feedback on the Easter Egg Trivia, so I thought I would do a few more trivia questions to help everyone get to know the Mayor's office staff. So on that note you can fill out this form guessing the favorite candy bars of our staff and the top few will get all the candy bars they guess correctly.
Have fun!
Wayne

Oh no, the candy bar survey link isn't loading for me!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete