Thursday, March 3, 2022

March 3 2022 Update

It has been a really busy day.  It always seems that way as the Legislature is rushing forward to the conclusion tomorrow night and things move so quickly that it can be hard to keep up.  

This morning we put some Ukrainian flags out in front of City Hall and illuminated the front of our building with the colors of the flag.  We hope this represents our community's feeling about the people of Ukraine and their fight for their nation in the wake of the Russian invasion.  

As you may know, the Mayor has been out of town this week in Washington D.C. meeting with our congressional delegation along with representatives from other public power cities.  While we miss her when she is out of town, she stays in touch and informed about everything that is going on.  We look forward to having her back in the office next week.

Finally, the Mayor's Office is hosting Provo Women's Day on Saturday.  It is always a great event with amazing speakers and related events.  


UPCOMING CITY EVENTS

Teen Writer's Group I December 9 7:00 pm
Emergency Home Power Presentation I December 11 8:30 am
Holiday Recipe Swap I December 11 1:00 pm
Conversaciones/Conversations I December 14 7:00 pm
Holiday Paint Night I December 15 7:00 pm
Teen Dungeons & Dragons Club I December 16 6:30 pm
A Christmas Carol I December 20 7:00 pm
Teens Talk: Share Your Hobby I December 30 7:00 pm
Countdown 2022 Party Animals I December 31 7:00 pm
Teen Volunteer Board I January 6 6:30 pm
The Alibis I February 7:30 pm 

NEWS YOU CAN USE

PROVO SOCIAL MEDIA

YOUR VOICE

You had us at hello, keep the highlights coming!

UPLOAD PICTURES HERE!

MAYOR'S WEEKLY HIGHLIGHTS

 


This week Mayor's highlight was spending the week at APPA in Washington DC!

FUN STUFF

This week's favorite memes.  















Hope you have a great weekend.  

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Recent Posts

Wednesday May 11 2022 Update

Julie and I had an interesting experience last evening.  We were invited to attend a dinner to thank the many people and...