Thursday, May 12, 2022

May 12 2022 Update

I hope your week has been awesome.  It has been a busy week for me.  Julie has been at her mom's house most of the week helping after her dad's funeral on Saturday, so it has been me and Molly at home for the most part.  I have been busy working on a project which will be before the City Council next week - more details on that in Monday's daily update.  And last night, I attended my granddaughter's end of year high school band concert in Spanish Fork.  

UPCOMING CITY EVENTS

NEWS YOU CAN USE

PROVO SOCIAL MEDIA

YOUR VOICE

One of the ideas that came through the earlier survey was the desire to make the update more interactive.  So, today we are asking you to check out this section (on the right -->) where we will include polls and questions for you, as well as a form where you can highlight a coworker or tell us about what you do for the city! This can range from new babies or weddings to just wanting to give a shout-out to a fellow employee. Fill out the questions on the left, then upload pictures for us to share using the link below!  We will post your responses in upcoming editions of the update.

UPLOAD PICTURES HERE!

MAYOR'S WEEKLY HIGHLIGHTS


This week Mayor's highlight was speaking at the public launch event for the MyHometown initiative.  During the week, she also:

  • Met to discuss several economic development projects in the works
  • Spoke at the Utah Aeronautics Conference at the Utah Valley Convention Center
  • Met with a state legislator
  • Filmed another episode in the Provo Advantage video series
  • Hosted the monthly Utah County Mayors' Huddle

FUN STUFF

This week's weekly favorite Internet memes.















I hope you have a nice weekend.  I know I have a ton of yard and garden work to catch up on.  And I suspect my neighbors will be excited to see me finally mowing my lawn!

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Recent Posts

Wednesday May 11 2022 Update

Julie and I had an interesting experience last evening.  We were invited to attend a dinner to thank the many people and...