Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Wednesday June 15 2022 Update

Happy Wednesday.  It has been a good day for me so far.  I met this morning with Dave Decker to chat about the airport and water issues.  I had a doctor’s appointment - nothing serious.  Just a periodic check-up following some surgery a few years ago.  And this afternoon I have meetings about several economic development projects, a request from a local HOA to consider the City accepting some of their private infrastructure, ideas for additional parking downtown and taking a tour of the new data center at City Hall. 

UPCOMING CITY EVENTS

Movies in the Park: Sing 2 I June 13 8:00 pm
Teen Lock-In I June 14 8:00 pm
Movies in the Park: Hercules I June 20 8:00 pm
Provo Market I June 23 10:00 am
Ukulele for Teens I June 23 7:00 pm
Crochet Club I June 23 7:00 pm
The Tom Proctor Band I June 24 7:30 pm
Ammon and Liahona I June 25 6:00 pm
Motown & More I July 1 7:30 pm
No Pressure Book Group I July 5 7:00 pm

NEWS YOU CAN USE

PROVO SOCIAL MEDIA

YOUR VOICE

Let's flood the blog with fun news from you all for the last day!!

UPLOAD PICTURES HERE!

EMPLOYEE / DEPARTMENT HIGHLIGHT

FUN STUFF

So, as we are nearing the end of the Daily Update chapter and moving to something even better next week, I wanted to hark back to a very early episode when I shared a movie compilation video set to Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson’s Uptown Funk.  This little video maybe bookends with that one - a movie compilation of favorite dance sequences set to Shut Up and Dance with Me from Walk the Moon. 



Wayne

1 comment:

  1. I will miss your missives. I hope we get an update on you and your garden, Mrs. Parker's crochet projects, and your Coastie son. All the best as you have a little more "free" time to concentrate on the million other things demanding your attention.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Recent Posts

Wednesday May 11 2022 Update

Julie and I had an interesting experience last evening.  We were invited to attend a dinner to thank the many people and...