It has been a busy day. We are enjoying Council meetings, even though we are still meeting virtually. And it has been stem to stern meetings even before the Council meetings got going. But, here is today's update.
CORONAVIRUS STATS
Nationally, the CDC reports 1,504,830 cases with 90,340 fatalities.
Utah and Utah County: Reports are now being made Monday, Wednesday and Friday only. We will report updated numbers tomorrow.
NEWS YOU CAN USE
- If you had to cancel summer travel plans, you can enjoy a bunch of virtual tours at https://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-tips/fun-things-to-do-at-home-during-coronavirus-quarantine
PROVO SOCIAL MEDIA
THE MAYOR'S DAY
Today, Mayor Kaufusi:- Had a meeting on COVID-19 reimbursements
- Met with Police Chief Ferguson
- Met with a council member
- Had a meeting on zoning in the city
- Participated in City Council Work Meeting
- Participated in City Council Meetings
FUN STUFF
We had a challenge for some of our readers to get to the candy bar contest page yesterday. We think this issue with with the link shortener we used. So here is an updated link to the contest. If you already entered, you don't need to do it again. If you couldn't get to the contest yesterday, try this link.
I know I am dating myself, but I grew up watching the Jetsons. So I had to smile at the meme this week on social media.
Finally, I hope you enjoy just a bit of fun music. One of our colleagues tipped me off to the Squirrel Nut Zippers. You kind of have to get big band music to really enjoy this more modern spin on the style. So just humor me and we'll talk again tomorrow!
Wayne
Finally, I hope you enjoy just a bit of fun music. One of our colleagues tipped me off to the Squirrel Nut Zippers. You kind of have to get big band music to really enjoy this more modern spin on the style. So just humor me and we'll talk again tomorrow!
Wayne

I really enjoy these daily updates, Wayne (especially the human element)! Thank you for bringing us together as employees during this time of remote work, social distancing, and isolation.
ReplyDelete