Monday, November 30, 2020

November 30 2020 Update

Thanks for your patience as I spent last week on Thanksgiving festivities.  For us that included baking 8 pies, making and delivering Thanksgiving dinner to my wife's aging parents, setting up our Christmas decorations inside and out, doing the same at my parents-in-law's home, helping them pick new medicare supplement plans, catching bits and pieces of football games, and on occasion, sitting down to watch a Hallmark movie with my sweetheart.  Busy holiday week to be sure, and quite different than any other Thanksgiving I can remember.  I'm sure, however, it had some similarities with many of your holiday weeks.


CORONAVIRUS STATS

Nationally, the CDC reports 13,295,605 cases with 266,051 fatalities.
Utah:  195,706 cases; 8,135 hospitalizations; 871 deaths
Utah County:  48,889 cases; 1,428 hospitalizations; 133 deaths

NEWS YOU CAN USE


PROVO SOCIAL MEDIA








THE MAYOR'S DAY

Today, Mayor Kaufusi was out of the office on vacation.   She will be back in the office tomorrow.  

FUN STUFF


So - I'm sure we will be seeing lots of fun memes and videos about Christmas during the Coronavirus pandemic.  So, to start off the season, here is a meme - and a video.  More to come, interspersed with the usual daily update frivolity.



Great to be back in the saddle and at the office after a couple of weeks working from home!  Take care and have a great remainder of your day!

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Recent Posts

Wednesday May 11 2022 Update

Julie and I had an interesting experience last evening.  We were invited to attend a dinner to thank the many people and...