Tuesday, March 22, 2022

March 22 2022 Update

Hope you have been having a good day.  Mine has been a little crazy - sorry this is coming out late.  It has been good to meet with three of our directors today, and to get some important work that has been on my to-do list for a week or so.  I hope your day has been productive as well.  

UPCOMING CITY EVENTS

BYU Vocal Point I March 18 - March 19
Soundsation I March 15 7:00 pm
As You Like It I March 21 7:00 pm
Learn It: How to Podcast I March 22 7:00 pm
BYU Noteworthy I March 26 7:30 pm
Ukulele for Teens I March 31 7:00 pm
Bee Gees Gold: The Tribute I April 1 7:30 pm
Teen Volunteer Board I April 7 6:30 pm
Not War by Music - UVYSO I April 11 7:30 pm
CSYP's Suessical Jr. I April 19 7:00 pm
Steel Magnolias I May 5 - May 28

NEWS YOU CAN USE

PROVO SOCIAL MEDIA

YOUR VOICE

Your "highlights" are the highlights of our day!

UPLOAD PICTURES HERE!

EMPLOYEE / DEPARTMENT HIGHLIGHT

Just a little shout-out to the people going through hard things but trying their best to stay positive, we're proud of you.

This is completely anonymous, we just want to check in:

FUN STUFF

Have you ever worked with someone who doesn't get social clues in context?  Or, like me, are you just sometimes oblivious?




Hope you have and excellent rest of your day!  

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Recent Posts

Wednesday May 11 2022 Update

Julie and I had an interesting experience last evening.  We were invited to attend a dinner to thank the many people and...