Wednesday, November 10, 2021

November 10 2021 Update

Happy middle of the week.  I came in to the office this morning to greet the little goldendoodle puppy (photos below) and got a little puppy therapy.  My own goldendoodle is now about 50 pounds, and a bit more active (especially when I walk in the door after work), but still very cute.  

It has been a bit quieter today in terms of meetings, but that has allowed me to catch up with emails, phone calls and some writing I have been trying to do.  It was a little bittersweet today to have my last Provo City meeting with our planning supervisor and sustainability guru Robert Mills.  Robert is leaving the City to become the community development director in Payson.  He will be missed in Provo for sure, but like other former city employees, he will take the "Provo Way" to his new city and do great things there!

UPCOMING CITY EVENTS

Fall Leaves for Families I November 10 6:30 pm
Harry Potter Trivia I November 10 7:00 pm
BYU Vocal Point I November 13 2:00 pm
Learn It: Medicare 101 I November 16 7:00 pm
Learn It: Gluten Free Cookies I November 17 7:00 pm
Teen Dungeons & Dragons Club I November 18 6:30 pm
Joshua Creek Christmas I November 29 7:00 pm
Ryan Shupe Christmas I November 30 7:30 pm
Learn It: Zentangle Holidays I December 1 7:00 pm
A Christmas Carol | December 02 - December 20
Light Up Christmas! I December 3 - December 4
The Alibis I February 7:30 pm

NEWS YOU CAN USE

PROVO SOCIAL MEDIA

YOUR VOICE

Keep the fun news and hobbies coming! We love sharing them and your coworkers love reading them! Throw a pic below to complete your highlight!

UPLOAD PICTURES HERE!

EMPLOYEE / DEPARTMENT HIGHLIGHT

This week's highlight comes from Amber in the Mayor's office who just got a new 9-week old mini Goldendoodle, Roo!



FUN STUFF

Time for some more Tonight Show Hashtags.  This one from earlier this week is on the theme of #My DreamApp.  Wonder which local Provo tech startup will come up with these?








Thanks for all you do.  I hope you have an awesome rest of your day!

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Recent Posts

Wednesday May 11 2022 Update

Julie and I had an interesting experience last evening.  We were invited to attend a dinner to thank the many people and...