Thursday, December 16, 2021

Thursday December 16 2021 Update

Happy Thursday.  As I mentioned yesterday, I will be out of the office next week and the week after using some "use-or-lose" vacation time.  I'm looking forward to some time away to reconnect with family and enjoy the holidays.  

I know we are likely to be into a couple of additional snow events over the next week or so; please stay safe, especially for the men and women who are working when others are celebrating with family.  We appreciate you!  

UPCOMING CITY EVENTS

Teen Dungeons & Dragons Club I December 16 6:30 pm
A Christmas Carol I December 20 7:00 pm
Teens Talk: Share Your Hobby I December 30 7:00 pm
Countdown 2022 Party Animals I December 31 7:00 pm
Alice, A Leader in Wonderland I January 4 7:00 pm
Teen Volunteer Board I January 6 6:30 pm
COPA Pop Concert I January 10 7:30 pm
Artistic Dance Winter Concert I January 11 7:00 pm
Cinderella by The Dance Conservatory I January 14 - January 15
The Alibis I February 7:30 pm 

NEWS YOU CAN USE

  • Mr. Charlie's Chicken Fingers in Murray was robbed not once but twice over the weekend, prompting the business to cut off cash transactions to avoid being a target for criminals.
  • An atmospheric river is forecast to deliver up to a foot of rain and feet of snow to California.
  • Bike theft in Utah is ‘off the charts,’ cyclists say, with bolder thieves and less police enforcement.
  • For healthcare workers across Utah this year has been busier than ever. However, before many patients are admitted to the hospital, they call for help. This means many fire departments across the state seeing an uptick in emergency calls. For the Ogden City Fire Department, 2021 will be a record-breaker.

PROVO SOCIAL MEDIA

YOUR VOICE

We love what you share! Please keep them coming, we love seeing all of the fun pics and news!!

UPLOAD PICTURES HERE!

MAYOR'S WEEKLY HIGHLIGHTS

This week Mayor's highlight is getting to meet about and tour the new City Hall building!

FUN STUFF





















I hope you have a wonderful holiday!  We'll touch base again in 2022!

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Recent Posts

Wednesday May 11 2022 Update

Julie and I had an interesting experience last evening.  We were invited to attend a dinner to thank the many people and...