Monday, April 4, 2022

April 4 2022 Update

It has been a pretty hectic day, but what Monday's aren't?  Lots of meetings today, as often happens on a Monday.  I hope you had a great weekend.  I got to watch the Duke/North Carolina Final Four game Saturday evening - it was an all time classic basketball battle.  And I am excited about watching the national championship game in just a few hours.

UPCOMING CITY EVENTS

Teen Volunteer Board I April 7 6:30 pm
No Pressure Book Club I April 5 2022 7:00 pm
Not War by Music - UVYSO I April 11 7:30 pm
Conversaciones I April 12 7:00 pm
CSYP's Suessical Jr. I April 19 7:00 pm
Steel Magnolias I May 5 - May 28

YOUR VOICE

Of all the daily updates in all the towns, you write into ours. Thank you for your highlights, please keep sharing!

UPLOAD PICTURES HERE!

NEWS YOU CAN USE

  • During a pandemic that shuttered concert venues nationwide for much of 2020 and 2021, it’s safe to say there’s a large appetite for live entertainment. There are several big shows coming to Utah in the next year.
  • The 1950 census was made public at one minute after midnight on Friday. It's always fun to look up ancestors and 
  • Ally Isom and Mike Lee have qualified via signatures for the primary ballot in Utah's Senate race. Becky Edwards is close to hitting the mark of 28,000 verified signatures. In Congressional races, Blake Moore is on the primary ballot in the first Congressional district, while challenger Tina Cannon still has about 2000 to go. Erin Rider has 1329 verified signatures in the second Congressional district. No one has any verified signatures in third and Jake Hunsaker is on the ballot in the fourth.  
  • The United States added 431,000 jobs in the month of March in a sign of the economy's resilience.

PROVO SOCIAL MEDIA

FUN STUFF

So, how often does someone get to watch a performance inside a water tank?  Nice work Media Services and Public Works!




Thanks for all you do!  

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Recent Posts

Wednesday May 11 2022 Update

Julie and I had an interesting experience last evening.  We were invited to attend a dinner to thank the many people and...