UPCOMING CITY EVENTS
NEWS YOU CAN USE
- Federal investigators are looking into several fraudulent applications for admission and financial aid — including requests for student COVID-19 relief funds — received by Salt Lake Community College.
- Cedar City is running dry. Its solution stoked an old water war. They proposed to pump water from valleys outside the county, a plan opponents fear would irreversibly harm delicate ecosystems.
- Salt Lake County is currently facing the tightest rental market in its history.
- Some types of asthma protect against severe COVID-19, and we may finally know why.
EMPLOYEE / DEPARTMENT HIGHLIGHT
Luca Rodriguez of the Justice Court is leaving to take a bite out of the Big Apple, New York! Luca couldn’t be any NYCer to his coworkers and the defendants of Court, and we will miss him! He has decided to become a Nets fan, and hopes they beat the Lakers in the NBA Championship this year. However, since the Lakers are now out of the playoff picture, he will need to pick another nemesis to face Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving and the rest of the Nets!
FUN STUFF
I have never been a huge fan of "reality TV." I guess I spend too much time in city-reality and family-reality that I look as TV as kind of an escape. But this little Studio C sketch made me want to check out "storage wars."
I hope you have a great rest of your day. We appreciate you!
Wayne

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.